- In 2010, Hajnalka Tarr, a professional artist, started occupations in 2 Miskolc dwelling houses. Today, 6 art works in the home.
- The main purpose of the art program is therapy and talent management. As a result, creatures with autism who have not been able to live independently live in a residential home, yet have exceptional visual expression devices.
- Since 2010, the Foundation's annual charity auctions include artworks (also) under a hammer, and the amount they receive supports the survival of their homes.
- However, the most important thing is the social shaping effect. Therefore, we show that people with autism have their strengths in addition to their difficulties. Their creations have their place in contemporary art galleries, art festivals or museums. Our artists have been introduced to the Hungarian National Gallery and the Art Market Budapest, among others.
- The Autistic Art Drawing Collection counts more than 10,000 pieces.
- The most outstanding graphics have been promoted by Autistic Art brand products since 2014.